I feel like a memory
Like a whispered ‘I love you’ the wind whisks away before it reaches the beloved
I feel like a footstep on snow
Like the feeble flicker of a candle that never gleams in someone’s eye
I feel like sleep
Like the hushed sob of a broken heart begging amnesia for balm
I feel like silence
Like the last leaf of autumn twirling and dangling by a thread
I feel like thunder
Like the final throb of hope as it exhales into despair
I feel like a goodbye
Like the soft thud of a book closing to the world
I feel like a sigh
Like moss encroaching the honor and eternity of a tombstone
I feel like a shadow
Like the cry of a seagull echoing out across the waves
I feel like a requiem
Like the muslin of a mourning veil that filters the light until only shadows penetrate the
gloom
I live.
I hurt.
I am.

2 comments:
All I can say is
"awwwwwwh!!" *tear*
Fabulous K!!!
Thx babe! I actually like it, so I'm glad to hear you do too! <3
Post a Comment