This is a very special post just to pimp the website LiveJournal. Yes, I love Blogger, it’s very simple and easy to use, but LJ . . . . it’s like vampire Blogger on steroids. The possibilities in using it are AMAZING. It’s so easy to post pics and videos, embed media, change text font, size, and color, etc. etc. Also, LJ has TONS of communities on every topic imaginable. For example, the LJ community Lion&Lamb is a Twilight fan community where fans post fanfiction updates, fanart, news, polls, questions, discussions, etc. etc. You can create your own community, join communities so you can post there, or watch them so you can get messages when they are updated. You can post individual posts as either public or private, with private being only viewable by your friends. I really really love using LJ, and I KNOW anyone who likes Blogger will love it too. The only setback I have found using LJ is it is very HTML based, so it helps to know just a tiny bit of basic HTML, for example a / means the end of something. If you run into problems with the HTML, it’s very easy to find help on what to do and how to fix it. I might even be able to help a little bit too.
Go check it out! MY LJ is : http://butterfli4life.livejournal.com. I have both private and public posts. I’ve posted fanart on there before a while ago, and I plan on doing it again. Those posts will be public.
P.S. And yes, I am very aware that this sounds like an ad or a commercial. Sorry about that!

No comments:
Post a Comment