So, I've been hearing about 'dream pairings' at different places online, like the 'Dream Team' for Twilight before Rob and Kris was Gaspard Uliel (sp?) and Emily Browning.
I got to thinking what my dream pairing would be, dream pairing meaning the best possible pairing of an actor and an actress. I don't really have roles in mind for them, but I think if Zac Efron and Kristen Stewart were paired together, it could be amazing. Zac has the possibility for mind-blowing chemistry, and so does Kristen, and if the two of them had chemistry TOGETHER it would SPECTACULAR. So yeah, that's my dream pairing.
Zac Efron <3 Kristen Stewart
Ta-da!!!!And it's really wierd because I saw today (online) that Kristen would not be presenting with Robert at the Oscars, but she might be presenting with Zac. I did NOT steal the idea. And no, this has nothing to do with the fact that I have an amazingly huge crush on Zac and Kristen has the same name as I do. Nothing at all. Really. : P
~Kristen
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hmm, that's cool!! I like this one better:
Kristen R & Zac!!!!!!
CUTE!
Love ya!
~Mary
p.s. I call being a bridesmaid!
I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes, of course you're definitely in for a bridesmaid. You don't have to ask!!!!!! (You could be like me and just tell people that I am GOING to be a bridesmaid, lol)
Post a Comment