Sunday, January 4, 2009

Quote of the Week

Hey guys!

I've also decided to do a Quote of the Week. Pretty much the same rules from the Song of the Week apply. Book titles will be in italics, song and movie titles in quotes.


This week's Quote of the Week:


“From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.”

-Elizabeth Bennet, "Pride and Prejudice"


Yes, I am a hopeless romantic and proud of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Did I just agree to dance with Mr. Darcy?"

"...Well yes, but..."

"That is most inconvenient since I have sworn to loathe him for all eternity!"

--My Favorite quote by Miss Elizabeth Bennett!! :) Luv ya!

Kristen said...

Wait, have you watched it?!

Also, one of the best quotes EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts Archive