Sunday, January 25, 2009

Livejournal

Well, I've stuck my neck out there and made my first real LiveJournal post with an LJ cut and everything.

Basically, what I'm going to do is take all the icons, banners, headers, wallpapers, etc. that I have saved on my computer and put them on there so that you guys can look at them and pick out which ones you like. The post has more info.

This batch includes Taylor Swift icons and a banner.

The link for the post is here:

http://butterfli4life.livejournal.com/1190.html#cutid1

Or the link for my journal:

http://butterfli4life.livejournal.com/

Drop a note and let me know what you think!!!! Pretty please?

Kristen : ) <3

3 comments:

jbfan&cameos'mom said...

HEY!!! I miss you SO much, but thought I'd let you know..I love you so much I looked at the Taylor Swift stuff and chose a fave :) That's right. Feel Loved <3! Number 8 of the icons, where her eyes are BLUE BLUE.

Love you!
~Mary

Kristen said...

I miss you too!!!

And yes, I definitely feel the love, #2!!!!!!!!

I was just afraid no one would look at them, but hurray!

And get ready, some Ashley and Zac/Vanessa ones are coming soon!

jbfan&cameos'mom said...

Awww, I love you enough to :) Yeah, in a #2 way!!! LOL, I'll never forget that!! OMJ REALLY!!?!?!?! Can't wait!

Posts Archive