awwww!!!! I was like *gulp* when I saw me, but now I miss history class sooooooooooooooooooooooo much more!!!!!!!!! I miss everyone so badly!!!! I hope we can do a sleepover soonly or a get together!!! We can't lose eachother!!!
Mary JOnas!!! <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
p.s. When we marry, we'll be kristen efron and mary jonas we'll see eachother much more I'm sure!!!
2 comments:
awwww!!!! I was like *gulp* when I saw me, but now I miss history class sooooooooooooooooooooooo much more!!!!!!!!! I miss everyone so badly!!!! I hope we can do a sleepover soonly or a get together!!! We can't lose eachother!!!
Mary JOnas!!! <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
p.s. When we marry, we'll be kristen efron and mary jonas we'll see eachother much more I'm sure!!!
You shouldn't gulp! Did you see me?!
Hope to see you soon,
Kristen Efron
P.S. Yeah, since Zac and the JoBros are both Disney people, I'm sure they see a lot of each other.
Post a Comment