Current mood: Bored
What I'm listening to right now: Better in Time by Leona Lewis
Here are a few HSM 3 posters and pics I found:








I love the one of Troy, Chad, and Ryan that says 'Most Likely to Succeed', because it's so true!!!! Ryan will succeed as someone's lapdog, if not his sister's, and Troy and Chad will succeed as basketball players.

1 comment:
Ok so here's a list!!
1) Snitchel
2) I feel hated lol!
3)I feel loved?
4)lordy gabordy
5)darnit schmarnit (rarely used)
6)en-T-ways (my version of anyways!)
7)bratical
8)BratSical
I can't think of any of the other ones on the top of my head.....sorry!!If i think of anymore I'll let ya know!!!
(Sorry I havent called you!! I've been packed down with assignments for the weekend :( which makes me feel uber hated!! lol. I'll try and call you, sorry!!!! Feel free to call me anytime though!! This afternoon might be pretty open!
Love ya!
~mary
Post a Comment