Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Post

Current mood: content
Current music: Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan

Hi everyone!!!!

I'm Kristen, and this is, obviously my first post. I'm creating this blog because my friend Mary did and I was totally jealous. Plus, I wanted somewhere I could post pictures and Internet info stuff that I found without having to e-mail everyone. So, here I am.

My interests include CSI, High School Musical and its stars, my friends, the Jonas Brothers, gymnastics, and music. Therefore, a lot of my posts will revolve around these things, plus just stuff about me. My hobbies including reading, writing, music, movies, and hanging out with friends. Also, lately I've started making jewelry (which is quite interesting).

I'll upload personal photos when I finally get a digital camera (hopefully for my b-day). I know, it's crazy my family doesn't own a digital camera.

Comments are love!

1 comment:

jbfan&cameos'mom said...

AHHH!!!!!!!!! I TOTALLY Love your blog, like as much as your pictures, they are amazing!!!!!!! I'm not so sure about Zac's hair, but they are the best photographers (well except for the jb's !!) I totally LOVE you for mentioning JB (not that I didn't love you before!!) AHHH< I know, seriously, comments are love!!!! I'll keep checking your blog, and become jealous of it, Adorable theme btw!!!!

Posts Archive